martes, 15 de octubre de 2019

Post 3: My favorite thing

My favorite object when I was a little is a toy called "littlest pet shop". They are a little animals with eyes so biggest and cute.

Resultado de imagen para littlest pet shop logo
I got my first littlest pet shop when I was 7 years old.

I played with these toys all days and everywhere; in the school, the pool,  home, the car, etc.

I liked these toys because I always loved the animals, and these toys are so cutiest, and from all the animals can you imagine, it could be yours. I have a big collection of more than 100!

These toys were so important to me when I was little, because I was a girl with a few friends, and these toys were my distraction all the time :)

7 comentarios:

  1. I used to play with my cousin's LPS! It was very funny and they were so cute.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi pulguita!
    its very cute that you liked these toys
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i'm had a big collection of littlest pet shop too, i loved this toy when im little :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. When i was little I used to play with them too! they are soooo cute <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I never had those toys but it must have been fun to play with them.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar